Beachcomber Tours is an independent luxury tour operator specialising in holidays to Mauritius and the Seychelles. All our holidays are protected by our ATOL and ABTA bonding.
Beachcomber Tours have been based on the High Street in Guildford since 1989 and specialise in the paradise islands of Mauritius and the Seychelles.
In Mauritius, Beachcomber Hotels were the pioneers of the hotel industry opening the first hotel on the island way back in 1952 so we certainly come with some pedigree.
The destinations we sell are all beautiful places in their own right - so why should you choose to travel with Beachcomber?
- All our holidays are protected through our bonding with ATOL and ABTA.
- We are not a worldwide travel company. We focus only in a highly defined area (Mauritius Holidays, Seychelles Holidays, Dubai Holidays, Abu Dhabi Holidays and Morocco Holidays), where our in-depth local knowledge and expertise is unmatched.
- We're a specialist company with independent status - so we can keep everything on a much more personal level.
- We'll take the time to talk to you, and find out what you really want, giving your booking individual attention.
- With over 25 years experience you can rely on us for personal recommendations on everything from rooms to which restaurant to dine in.
- We've got Beachcomber staff on the ground in both Mauritius the Seychelles and Marrakech to look after you when on holiday.
- As we're luxury hotel owners and operators ourselves in Mauritius the Seychelles and Marrakech, you can be sure that every property we offer meets our exacting standards of quality and service.
- We've won numerous awards from the Travel Industry over the years from 'Best Specialist Tour Operator to the Indian Ocean' to 'Best Indian Ocean Hotel Group' – awards which we are immensely proud of.
- Above all, you'll find our team just as enthusiastic as you when planning and booking a 'once in a lifetime' trip! - We want to get your holiday right, so do call to talk through any of your ideas.
Book with Confidence
We hold an Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 2995.
All flight inclusive holidays we sell are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you have booked is listed on it.
ATOL protection does not apply to all holidays we sell. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive and ATOL certificate but all of the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for more information or visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate.
We are also a member of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. Our membership number is ABTA V1892. We can also offer you ABTA's scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can't resolve your complaint, go to http://www.abta.com to use ABTA's simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA's assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.
In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA or ABTA, as the case may be, will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at http://www.atol.org.uk or the ABTA website at http://www.abta.com.
We are also a member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO). Member companies, usually owner-managed, strive to create overseas holidays with high levels of professionalism and a shared concern for quality and personal service. The association encourages the highest standards in all aspects of tour operating. You can find details of our quality charter on http://www.aito.co.uk.
For more information on our holidays visit our dedicated destination sites:
Abu Dhabi Holidays
Registered Office and Postal Address: Direction House, Bakers Yard, 186 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3HW. Registered office number: 2280215 VAT number: 528 9523 15
Should you need to contact us please feel to send us an email.