Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula (home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons), but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice.
The site looks over the Indian Ocean towards a number of islets, all of the rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. You are also just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops found in Grand Baie.
The Wellness Centre is located in the branches of a Banyan tree and, as with all Beachcomber hotels, there’s a whole host of free land and water sports.
• One of the best value for money Mauritius all inclusive hotels
• Inter-dine at nearby Le Mauricia
• Upgrade to one of the Seaview Rooms
• Treat yourself in the Wellness Centre
Le Canonnier Hotel Essentials
• Transfer is 50 miles
• Total Rooms: 284
• Restaurants: 2
• Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
• Free WI-FI: Reception & Le Planteur Bar
• Resident band or show every night
• Complimentary Bob Marlin Mini Club
• Many complimentary land & water sports