This crewed luxury yacht is designed to deliver excellent, all-round performance while offering comfortable living and unrivalled style. Be it for a day charter to the northern islets, a sundowner cruise along the west coast or an overnight trip; enjoy the flexibility and exclusivity of tailoring your experience to your own inclination.
To enhance your private yachting experience, a variety of meal options is provided on board the Royal Princess, ranging from a gourmet picnic lunch to fine dining, prepared by the Royal Palm’s award-winning French chef, Michel de Mattéis.
- Full day (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Half day (10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Overnight (2 p.m. to noon on the following day)
- 1 Stateroom with en suite
- 1 VIP cabin with en suite
- 1 Crew cabin twin bunks
- 10 persons for day trip including children
- Overnight 3 en suite cabins
- Snorkels, flippers and masks for 10 persons including 4 children
- Cards, board games and dominos
Royal Princess fact sheet - Download