Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Inspired by the magnificent era of the Ottman Empire, the luxurious Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is nestled on the pristine west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah. Hand painted frescos, lavish murals and Turkish artwork adorn this opulent hotel, and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa is one of the largest in Dubai where your only pressing decision to make is what opulent treatment to pick first.
Perhaps you'd like to take a refreshing dip in the stunning infinity pool whilst admiring views across the private beach, or treat your taste buds to some gorgeous cuisine well with over 10 restaurants and bars you have plenty of options and there's even a theatre. So prepare to enter a world of total relaxation and experience impeccable levels of service and attention when you leave the city hustle behind.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Essentials
- Transfer is 45 minutes
- Total rooms: 405 elegantly decorated
- Restaurants & bars: 10 offering a range of exceptional flavours
- Meal plan: Bed & Breakfast or half board
- Complimentary internet access in all rooms
- Free access to Wild Wadi water park once during your stay
- Complimentary kids club
- Numerous leisure options