Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort is set on Dhigufinolhu Island in the South Malé Atoll just 35 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport.
The resort is home to just 110 delightful villas set over-water or nestled next to the beach surrounded by lush tropical foliage. There’s a choice of sunrise or sunset villas with our preference being the sunset options.
The cuisine is superb with a choice of 4 restaurants and bars at Dhigu itself plus a further 4 restaurants and bars across the water at sister hotel Anantara Veli Maldives Resort (for adults only before 18:00).
Extensive leisure facilities allow you to make the most of this island paradise and the waters that surround it, a superb Dhoni Kids Club looks after 4 to 12 year olds, and there’s even a separate small island, Gulhifushi, which is perfect for picnics, snorkelling and refreshing cocktails.
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort Highlights
- 35 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
- Restaurants & Bars: 1 restaurant and 1 bar plus a further 3 at sister hotel, Anantara Veli (adults only before 18:00)
- Meal Plan: Bed & breakfast, halfboard, full board, drinks package
- Surf school - season April to October
- Family friendly Maldives resort with Dhoni Kids Club for 4 to 12 year olds
- Option to explore sister hotel Anantara Veli Maldives Resort (adults only before 18:00)
- Gulhifushi picnic and snorkelling island to explore