Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort offers a whole host of activities on land and water for couples and family holidays alike. Relax in the spa, explore under the water, or head for some time on the resorts private island of Gulhifushi.
Set in a west-facing location over the water of the Indian ocean, the spa offers Maldivian-inspired treatments with panoramic views out over the ocean.
- Six over-water treatment suites
- Two open-air salas for signature Thai massages
- Beauty and hair salon
- Relaxation deck with hot and cold plunge pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Open: 10:00 – 19:00
Sport & activities
If you are looking to get active or explore further afield, Anantara Dhigu offers the ultimate choice in activities and adventures both on dry land and on the water.
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Tennis Court
- Spice Spoons Cookery School
- Cinema under the stars
- Snorkelling and diving
- Water skiing, wake and knee boarding
- Jet skiing, flyboarding and parasailing
- Sailing, windsurfing and kitesurfing
- Surf school
- Paddleboarding and kayaking
- Private Island experience, fishing trips and yacht charters
Anantara Dhigu is the ideal resort for a family holiday in the Maldives, and its excellent Dhoni Kids Club offers both indoor and outdoor space to explore and play. There are also numerous family games dotted around the island, including petanque and table football.