With a pristine house reef encircling the island, you don't have to venture far to enjoy all that the waters of the Maldives have to offer with several friendly hawksbill turtles commonly seen. From there, take your pick of a myriad of both land and water sports options or relax in the divine spa.
The award-winning overwater spa is a haven of relaxation with views out over the Indian Ocean from each treatment room. Signature treatments use the healing properties of local and indigenous plants and fruits.
- Six over water treatment suites
- Cocoon Medi Spa
- Nail, hair and beauty salon
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Steam room
- Overwater relaxation deck with cold plunge pool
- Shirodhara treatment bed
Sports & Activities
Where to begin the options are endless at Anantara Kihavah. A highlight though is the outstanding house reef.
- Elements dive and water sports centre
- Resident marine biologist
- PADI certified and discover scuba diving
- Sunset cruises and excursions to Hanifaru Bay in UNESCO Marine Biosphere
- Coral adoption as part of the Holistic Approach to Reef Protection Programme (HARP)
- Private island snorkelling
- Local island excursions
- Sailing and windsurfing
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Big game fishing
- Stargazing at SKY, over water observatory
- Fitness centre and Yoga classes
- Tennis, badminton and volleyball courts
- Recreation area with billiards, table tennis, life-sized chess and Jenga
- Open air private cinema
- Adult and children’s Spice Spoons cooking classes
- Wine tasting
- Trampoline park
Anatara Kihavah is the ideal resort for a luxury family holiday in the Maldives. The Thiththi Boli Kids' Club for 4 to 12-year-olds offers a tampoline park and endless fun for little ones, all under the careful eye of the fun and energetic kids club team of qualified supervisors. The kids club is open 10:00 to 18:00 daily.
In addition to the kids club all of the restaurants offer a family friendly kids' menu, there are special kids amenities in the villas, a Marine Biology Course and baby sitting on request.