Anantara Veli offers so much for you to do on you Maldives holiday, you can be as active as you wish or enjoy simply taking some time out from it all and do nothing but sit a read a book. With sister resort Anantara Dhigu next door you'll also have their facilities to enjoy and explore.
The Balance Wellness Spa is set in the heart of the island, offering a full spectrum of treatments inspired by Ayurvedic healing. There’s also a Cocoon Medi Spa offering oxygen treatments and vitamin drips.
- Five treatment rooms – 2 dedicated to Ayurvedic therapies
- Manicure, pedicure and beauty salon
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Steam room and sauna
- Hot and cold plunge pools in the relaxation garden
Sport & Activities
Anantara Veli ofers the complete Maldivian playground with a huge array of sports and activities on offer. For surfers the resort even has its own wave breaking right onto Dhoni Bar.
- Outdoor infinity-edge swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Yoga classes
- Spice Spoons cooking classes; Maldivian
- Volleyball, table tennis, chess and other outdoor games
- Cinema under the stars
- Surfing, season April to October
- PADI SCUBA and freediving
- Snorkelling, including manta ray, nurse shark and whale shark snorkelling
- Jet skiing
- Windsurfing and sailing
- Water skiing
- Seabob underwater rocket
- Speed boat or luxury yacht leisure excursions
- Eco adventures with the resident marine biologist and coral Adoption as part of their Holistic Approach to Reef Protection (HARP) Programme.