Join PGA Coach and Trick Shot Legend Jeremy Dale for the ultimate social golf holiday at Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Does the ultimate golfing holiday really exist? Well, Paradis Golf ambassador and trick-shot legend Jeremy Dale believes that he has found the perfect formula for a social golf trip – one which is filled with a mixture of entertainment, learning and friendly competition.
Entertainment, Coaching & Friendly Competition all in one great week in Mauritius
As Jeremy explains, “Golfers love to improve, love to compete with each other and love to be entertained, so a golfing holiday on which they can do all three seemed the perfect idea.” On this special trip – which takes place in March – you’ll get the chance to see the incredible Jeremy Dale Golf Show, and also get to know Jeremy on and off the golf course, as well as at his special golf clinics throughout the week.
There will be a different competition format each day, and Jeremy will join the groups for golf and each night for drinks and informal dinners. The trip is designed to be all about meeting new people, playing friendly competitions on two great golf courses, developing your golf skills and escaping the northern-hemisphere winter.
...and you'll love the golf and the hotel at Paradis
It also helps that you will be staying at Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, one of the island finest resorts. Set on the stunning Le Morne Peninsula, Paradis offers superb accommodation, an amazing beach, a choice of eight restaurants, relaxing spa and a great team to look after you during the week.
The Ultimate Social Golfing Holiday- what's included
- Tuition – Six group lessons (minimum 90 minutes) with PGA Professional Jeremy Dale, plus informal individual coaching as you need it… even in the bar!
- Golf – Three competition rounds at Paradis Golf Club and one at Heritage Golf Club (20 minutes away), including carts on competition days.
- Practice – Unlimited range balls and free extra social golf at Paradis Golf Club during your stay
- Accommodation – Seven nights at Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in a Tropical Room, with options to extend
- Meals – Half-board (breakfast and dinner each day included)
- Flights – Air Mauritius from Heathrow – option to fly from alternative airports is available
- Gifts – Complimentary gift pack on arrival
- Welcome Cocktail Party & Entertainment – Jeremy Dale Golf Show at welcome cocktail party
- Final Day Prize giving Dinner
|Dates & Prices|
|Golfer||Non-Golfer||Half board included|
|30 Nov - 08 Dec 2018||from £2,600||from £2,160||Yes|
|01 Mar - 09 Mar 2019||from £2,745||from £2,305||Yes|
|Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a Tropical Room at Paradis Beachcomber
Golf Resort & Spa and include flights and all of the great golf mentioned above.
What guests from the March 2018 trip had to say:
"Jeremy offers the perfect combination of expert tuition, social golf and friendly evenings in an idyllic location. What more could you want? We’ve come away with some great new friends and an appetite to return soon!"
David and Ali Cox
"Mike and I had the most wonderful time. Thanks for the putting lesson but I don't think I'll be taking up golf any time soon! However, for anyone, who is a non-golfer with a golfing partner, thinking this is not the holiday for me, please think again. I made lovely friends, everyone included me and at no time did I ever feel left out. Looking forward to the next time. Will be recommending to friends."
Deborah Fleming - non-golfer
"Had a brilliant time, thank you for your patience with me, I felt much better with my swing and hit the ball a lot better. It was lovely to meet everyone and nice to meet Jeremy’s wife, Maryjane too."
"Great week, Jeremy! I know Lynnes’ golf moved forward. You’ve given me thoughts & ideas that will add to my game so I can reach the target of single figures.
The location helps too, we love Paradis! Lovely group of people on the trip which made the week all the more enjoyable. Thanks again."