As hotel pioneers on the magical island of Mauritius, Beachcomber Hotels were able to pick the most breathtakingly beautiful locations for our resorts. We also give our guests the best Mauritius all-inclusive honeymoon choice on the island. Four of our superb hotels offer the option of staying either on a half-board or an all-inclusive basis.
Beachcomber All-Inclusive Means Choice Not Compromise When you choose an all inclusive honeymoon with us, you’re giving yourself the best. Unlike many other hotel groups, our fantastic honeymoon all-inclusive packages exemplify choice rather than compromise, and your enjoyment begins from the moment you arrive at the hotel to the moment you leave – even before you check-in and after you’ve checked out. We’ve made sure you’ll enjoy a greater selection and quality of cuisine, combined with an extensive range of land and water sports, all supported by the legendary Beachcomber service.
- Shandrani’s Serenity Plus is the most extensive All Inclusive Mauritius honeymoon package on the island
- Enjoy champagne by the glass from 6pm
- Fine dining is a must on your honeymoon and Shandrani has 4 restaurants to choose from
- Sporting activities are in abundance – sailing, snorkelling, water skiing or get out and about and explore on the sport & nature programme
- Enjoy the 3 beaches, especially the superb Wild Beach
- Victoria offers some of the largest rooms on the island – perfect for honeymooners
- Being on the west coast Victoria has some inspiring sunsets
- At L’Horizon you can dine out under the stars and enjoy fresh seafood specialties.
- Canonnier is situated on the tip of a historic peninsular dotted with cannons from long ago battles
- Upgrade to a luxury honeymoon suite
- Inter-dine at Beachcomber’s nearby Mauricia
- In the heart of lively Grand Baie, Mauricia offers a warm welcome
- Inter-dine at Beachcomber’s nearby Canonnier hotel
- Choose one of the rooftop Honeymoon Suites – there’s a breathtaking view and your own private plunge pool
- Walk along the beach to the shops and bars of Grand Baie