Unlike other hotels, the all inclusive benefits at Shandrani commence from the time you arrive at the hotel until you depart, regardless of check-in and check-out times.
Dining, Meals and Snacks
- Breakfast at Le Grand Port or Le Sirius restaurants
- Lunch at Le Grand Port, Le Sirius or Ponte Vecchio Restaurants
- Dinner in a choice of up to five restaurants - Le Grand Port, Ponte Vecchio, Le Sirius, Natura or Teak Elephant. Teak Elephant and Natura are adults only restaurants and due to their small and intimate size, guests may be limited to dining at these restaurants once during their stay.
- Snacks from all bars between 15:00 and 17:00
- Pancakes at Blue Bay Bar between 15:00 and 17:00
- Unlimited selected drinks from Blue Bay Bay, Sirius Bar and at the restaurants
- Drinks from the mini bar in your room: beers, soft drinks, juices and water
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- Numerous free land sports including 6 floodlit tennis courts (equipment free, balls need to be purchased), a 9 hole pitch and putt golf course (equipment free, balls need to be purchased), volleyball court and bocci ball, mountain bikes, group golf and tennis lessons as per hotel schedule
- Numerous free water sports including unlimited waterskiing, glass bottomed boats, pedalloes, kayaks, snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing
- Gym, including group aerobics classes and sauna
- Collective lessons of golf, tennis, aerobics as per the hotel schedule
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 11 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages
- Drinks outside of bar opening hours: Blue Bay Bar after 23:30 and Le Sirius Bar after 22:00
- Tray charge for room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises , Shandrani Sailing School and the Beachcomber Sports and Nature programmes (hiking, biking, kayaking and abseiling). Golf and tennis balls.
- Spa Beachcomber treatments, hairdresser and beautician costs.
- Cigars and cigarettes