All inclusive at Victoria Beachcomber starts from the moment you arrive at the hotel until the time you depart, regardless of check-in and check-out times.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of:
- Buffet or “A la Carte” with supplement on certain items
- Unlimited selected wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks (including a wide selection of imported brands)
- Sandwiches selection from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pastries between 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m at Le Bar
- Pool service from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Beach bars from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (selected items only)
- Mini-bar: soda, fruit juice, beer and water (replenished once a day)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in-room (replenished once a day)
- Picnic basket
- A choice of: free land and water sports
- Fitness centre: cardio, body-building, aerobics
- Access to the sauna and hammam
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 11
- Complimentary Wifi access (in selected areas)
- Lobster nights and theme evenings at L’Horizon restaurant
- Wines, spirits and drinks outside the selection
- Rum and snacks available in the mini-bar
- Room service
- Telephone, e-mail and postal services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning
- Items from hotel’s boutiques
- Rentals of cars and bicycles
- Tennis balls
- Spa treatments, hairdresser and beautician
- Spinning, pilates, power plate
- Deep-sea fishing
- Special dinners
- Drinks at the bars from 11 p.m.
The “Beachcomber All-Inclusive package”:
- Is an optional supplement and is in addition to the standard half-board package
- Is for personal consumption only
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non-consumed items
- Families, guests sharing rooms or travelling as a “party” must always be under the same package conditions, this also stands for children
- Le Bar closing hours: 11 p.m.
- L’Horizon Bar: as from midnight, drinks will be served on request with supplement
- Nautil Café closing hours: 11 p.m.
Valid 1 November 2022 - 31 October 2023
All Inclusive Fact Sheet - Download
Valid 1 November 2021 - 31 October 2022
All Inclusive fact sheet - Download