Looking for ways to keep entertained during your stay at Al Bustan Palace? The endless array of activities range from visiting nearby local attractions, to taking a refreshing dip in one of the resort's pools or trying one of the water sports on offer. So, whether you dream of keeping busy or just taking time to sit back and relax, there are ample opportunities for you to explore during your stay.
- State-of-the-art fitness centre and aerobics studio.
- 4 floodlit tennis courts.
- Temperature controlled 50m infinity pool.
- 4 lagoon pools.
- Sailing, kayaking and snorkelling (upon request).
- Private boat charters, dolphin watching and motorized watersports (available offsite).
Six Senses Spa
Set across three levels, the Six Senses Spa is designed to reflect traditional Omani design, with domed ceilings and arched walkways creating a relaxing and unique wellness experience for guests. Prepare to embark on a personalised journey of relaxation and rejuvenation, as the expert spa therapists guide you through a diverse menu of locally inspired body and facial treatments. Or take home a long-lasting enhanced improvement to your personal wellbeing with one of the holistic programmes available to try during your stay.
- 6 hammam rooms.
- Separate ladies and men's relaxation areas with saunas, ice fountains and steam rooms.
- 17 treatment rooms.
- Juice bar, library and common room.