Situated on the famous Baie Lazare, the resort is nestled in a secluded bay at the foothills of a magnificent granite backdrop. This beach-front paradise is ideal for couples and families seeking a blissful retreat.
Admire lush hillside or sparkling lagoon views from the contemporary rooms and suites, kick back and relax with a barefoot beach dining experience before treating yourself to an indulgent spa visit. And there are plenty of activities to keep you busy at this beach-front paradise including complimentary kayaking, snorkelling and tennis.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort Essentials:
- Transfer is 35 minutes from Mahe airport
- Meal plan: Bed & Breakfast
- Restaurants: 3 serving a diverse range of cuisine
- 148 rooms and suites surrounded by lush landscapes
- Spa, Fitness centre and infinity swimming pool