Located in the north-east region of Praslin, L’Archipel is a small boutique hotel surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the picturesque Anse Gouvernement beach. Framed by beautiful granite rock formations, the hotel offers a secluded retreat for guests to soak up the sun on the beach or enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the azure oceans.
Nestled on the colourful and exotic hillside, the luxurious cottages offer magnificent garden and ocean views. Why not use L'Archipel as a stepping stone to explore the other smaller neighbouring islands such as La Digue or Curieuse where you will be greeted by friendly giant tortoises.
- Praslin is a 15 Minute flight from Mahe
- Transfer is 20 minutes from Praslin Airport
- Total rooms: 30 luxurious hillside villas
- Restaurants: 2 with breath-taking views
- Meal plan: Breakfast and evening meal
- Children under 3 on request only
To explore L'Archipel Hotel and all its facilities on an interactive map, click here >
L'Archipel Hotel will be closed for renovation between 1 November 2020 and 31 January 2021.