Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie
Surrounded by exotic tropical gardens, Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie is an idyllic setting for a peaceful holiday. Prepare to take a step back in time to the laid-back La Digue island with its unspoilt beaches framed by sculpted granite beaches. The serene resort has 63 villas located just a few steps away from the world famous Anse Severe beach.
You won't find any cars on the island, ox-carts and bicycles are the preferred modes of transport but upon arrival you will be collected by golf buggy and transported to the hotel. And with a 15-minute flight from Mahé and 20-minute ferry from Praslin you are close enough to other islands for you to embark on an island-hopping adventure.
Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie Essentials
- Transfer: 15 mins flight Mahe to Praslin. 30 mins transfer Pralin Airport to Praslin Jetty. 30 mins ferry Praslin Jetty to La Digue
- Total rooms: 63 villas located a few steps away from the famous Anse Severe beach
- Restaurants: 1 serving Creole and Asian dishes
- Meal plan: Bed & breakfast, half board or full board
- Eden Rock Spa with magnificent lagoon views