All inclusive at Mauricia Beachcomber starts from the moment you arrive at the hotel until the time you depart, regardless of check-in and check-out times.
Dining, Meals and Snacks
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of à la carte or buffet restaurants (with a supplement on certain items)
- Pancakes served between 1600-1800
- Sandwiches in all bars between 1000-1600
- Picnic basket if you want to spend the day exploring the island
- Selected drinks from the mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Unlimited selected wines (served by carafe) during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks between 0900-2300
- Guests also have the option of using their all inclusive package to enjoy the facilities offered at Le Canonnier.
- Picnic basket
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- A choice of free land sports including tennis and volleyball
- A choice of free water sports including unlimited waterskiing, glass bottomed boats, pedaloes, kayaks, snorkelling and sailing (lasers)
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 11 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages outside the all-inclusive selection
- Room service
- A la carte items from the restaurant menus
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Items from the hotel's boutiques
- Mountain bike hire, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, under sea walks and catamaran cruises, tennis balls.
- Treatments at the Wellness Centre and hairdresser.
- Cigars and cigarettes
18-19 Mauricia Beachcomber All Inclusive fact sheet - Download
19-20 Mauricia Beachcomber All Inclusive fact sheet - Download