Set in the unspoiled south surrounded by 70 acres of gardens and the Blue Bay Marine Park, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is located on a magnificent stretch of Mauritius's south coast.
Featuring á la carte and fine dining at 4 of the 5 restaurants (the 5th restaurant offers buffet meals which are also included), a huge selection of internationally branded drinks, including champagne by the glass from 6pm. The extensive all inclusive package is one of the best available in Mauritius.
And there are countless things for guests to do during their stay. Unwind on one of the three beaches, treat yourself to an indulgent afternoon at the spa or try out one of the complimentary land and water sports. If you'd like to uncover a magical underwater world then there's some great snorkelling just off the beach or you could practice your swing at the pitch & putt golf course.
- NEW vegetarian & vegan restaurant, Natura, now open
- Enjoy á la carte and fine dining
- Champagne by the glass from 6pm
- Relax on a choice of 3 beaches
Shandrani Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 4 miles
- Total rooms: 327
- Restaurants: 5
- Meal Plan: Bed & breakfast with an option to upgrade to Half Board or All inclusive
- Spa Beachcomber
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Beachcomber Kids Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
Shandrani is situated relatively close to the airport. Mauritius is a small island and flights are fairly infrequent (key times being early morning and late evening), but they can be seen and heard from the hotel. CLOSURE: Shandrani will be closing for an exciting refurbishment from May to November 2020.