Combining beautiful surroundings with luxurious accommodation, Victoria Beachcomber is the perfect place for families looking to get out and explore. The spacious rooms can accommodate couples with one to two children, but the family apartments really are a popular choice with families looking for extra space and privacy. For great value for money, families can enjoy the all-inclusive package which covers all meals and drinks throughout your stay. Family apartments are perfect for families seeking to spend quality time together as well as savouring their own space, there are dedicated quarters for parents and separate areas for children to enjoy.
While you wine and dine together at one of the resort’s stunning restaurants, young children can let their creative juices flow with painting and drawing classes or burn off some excess energy on the trampoline. Perhaps you are keen for them to learn about Mauritian culture? At the kids club they can enjoy lagoon excursions and Mauritian Sega dance lessons before enjoying outdoor beach cinema evenings. Bringing the teens along too? Don’t worry there’s no chance they’ll get bored, they can make new friends at the teens club and enjoy a variety of fun activities from badminton to video games. After all that you can enjoy creating memories together, why not try one of the complimentary land or water sports as a family.
Family friendly facilities:
- Complimentary land and water sports.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-11 and teens club for ages 12-17 both providing fun packed activities.
- Baby care room located near reception with bottle warmer, sterilizer, changing table and refrigerator full of homemade purees and snacks.
- Babysitting service available at an extra charge.
- Early dinners available for families with kid friendly meals.
- Family apartments offer a spacious and comfortable stay and can accommodate two adults and three children.
If you'd love a family holiday at Victoria Beachcomber give our friendly travel experts a call or request a quote