Commanding spectacular views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula (home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons), but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice.
Lush, tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks the resort is the ideal place to relax, plus you are just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops of Grand Baie - so you really do have the best of both worlds. All rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. The unique spa is located in the branches of a Banyan tree ideal for a relaxing treat and as with all Beachcomber hotels, there’s a whole host of free land and water sports.
- Inter-dine at nearby Mauricia Beachcomber or Victoria Beachcomber
- Upgrade to one of the Seaview Rooms
- Treat yourself at Spa Beachcomber
- Superb golf available at Mont Choisy Golf Course
Canonnier Beachcomber Essentials
- Transfer is 47 miles
- Total Rooms: 283
- Restaurants: 3
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free WI-FI: All rooms, Reception
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Kids Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports.
- Reduced green fees and prime tee off times at Mont Choisy Golf Course