Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a friendly and welcoming resort set on a historic peninsula (home to an ancient lighthouse, the ruins of an old fortress and several old cannons), but it’s the hospitable and relaxed Mauritian atmosphere that makes this a great Mauritius hotel choice.
The site looks over the Indian Ocean towards a number of islets, all of the rooms have fresh contemporary Mauritian interiors and the gardens and beach make the most of its peninsula setting. You are also just a short drive away from the entertainment and shops found in Grand Baie.
A unique spa is located in the branches of a Banyan tree and, as with all Beachcomber hotels, there’s a whole host of free land and water sports.
- Re-opened in September 2017 after a full refurbishement.
- Inter-dine at nearby Mauricia Beachcomber
- Upgrade to one of the Seaview Rooms
- Treat yourself at Spa Beachcomber
- Superb golf available at Mont Choisy Golf Course
Canonnier Beachcomber Essentials
- Transfer is 47 miles
- Total Rooms: 283
- Restaurants: 3
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free WI-FI: All rooms, Reception
- Resident band or show every night
- Complimentary Kids Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports.
- Reduced green fees and prime tee off times at Mont Choisy Golf Course