Friendly, welcoming and just a short drive away from the vibrant Grand Baie, your family will love Canonnier Beachcomber. There are plenty of family friendly accommodation options to choose between but we'd recommend staying in a family apartment for extra space and privacy, you can enjoy spacious bedrooms and an extensive terrace area perfect for getting outdoors together. Or perhaps you'd prefer to stay in one of the suites to enjoy great ocean views.
You wouldn’t want to miss out on teeing off from the iconic Mont Choisy Le Golf course or making the most of the PADI diving programme and we know you can’t wait to treat yourself to a relaxing spa afternoon. So, go ahead and enjoy a little ‘me time’ as you drop the kid’s off for the time of their lives at the kid’s club, from mask making to learning creole and enjoying treasure hunts they will have plenty of stories to share with you and their friends back home. And the cool teens club located in the ancient fort provides the perfect place for your teenagers to make new friends whilst playing video games, pool or darts amongst many other exciting activities - there's no way they can complain about being bored.
Family friendly facilities:
- Baby cots placed in room on request
- Complimentary land and water sports.
- Baby care room located off reception with changing table, microwaves, high chair, bottle warmer and sterilizer.
- Babysitting service available at a extra charge.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-11 with a fun packed activity programme.
- Complimentary teens club for ages 12-17 in the old lighthouse
- Early dinners for families with kid friendly meals served at the hotel restaurants.
- Gourmet purees prepared upon request.
- Stay in a family apartment
Can you picture your family at Canonnier or keen to discover more? We'd love to hear from you, please give us a call or request a quote