There are 12 Paradis Villas and 1 Presidential Villa set on the exclusive Le Morne Peninsula. Each villa has a private beachfront garden with access to safe shallow bathing, a gazebo, barbecue facilities, Private Butler service and a complimentary Club Car. The Paradis Villas have 3 bedrooms and the Presidential Villa has additional space with a fourth bedroom upstairs.
As part of a special welcome to the island villa guests enjoy complimentary access to the ATOL Lounge on arrival and departure from the Airport in Mauritius. On arrival this includes a welcome at the door steps of the plane where a host will accompany guests to an express immigration counter. On departure guests have access to the ATOL Lounge which offers hot food, an open bar and hosts to look after any passenger requests.
The Paradis Villas include:
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of which have beautiful outdoor showers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Huge lounge with glass facade for ultimate sea views
- Outside spacious terrace with table for 6
- Easy, safe access to beach and shallow bathing is ideal for children and non-swimmers
- Open air wooden decking with loungers and beach barbecue for al fresco cooking
- Club car and bicycles
- Butler service
- Chefs and waiters can be hired to cook and serve evening meals
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee and tea in your villa
- Daily fresh fruits delivered to your villa
- Maximum villa occupancy - 6 guests (4 adults and 2 teenagers, or 4 adults and 4 younger children)
- Villa size - 275 sqm
The Presidential Villa includes the same as the Paradis Villa but enjoys an extra master bedroom and bathroom upstairs.
Maximum villa occupancy - 8 guests (6 adults and 2 teenagers, or 6 adults and 4 young children)
Villa size - 450 sqm