Denis Island Private
Denis Island is a privately owned coral island of 375 acres situated on the north-easterly edge of the Seychelles bank. The island is surrounded by powder white soft sandy beaches and turquoise waters which make Denis ideal for safe swimming and snorkelling. The calm lagoon around Denis Island is a haven for turtles and exotic marine life, just metres away from the beach.
Denis Island is also home to some rare and endemic species such as the giant tortoise and magpie robin. With on-going conservation projects, parts of the island are being restored to their pre-discovery state. The island also has its own farm, cultivating most of its own produce from milk and eggs to oils and herbs.
There are only 25 cottages on Denis Island which ensures a private and intimate experience. There are a host of land and water activities including some of the best scuba diving and deep sea fishing in the Seychelles.
• Only 25 cottages on this 375 acre private island
• A protected natural lagoon for safe swimming
• Fantastic diving and deep sea fishing
• On-going conservation programme to protect endemic fauna and flora
• Locally produced cuisine and natural local products
Denis Island Essentials
• Transfer is 95kms from Mahe – 30min by light aircraft
• Luggage allowance: 15kgs in a soft bag
• Total rooms: 25
• Restaurants: 1
• Meal plan: Full board
• TV & internet access in library only
• Baby sitting services available on request