With no signal for your mobile phone, no in-room internet and no television to distract you - welcome to your technology detox. Surrounded by powder soft sandy beaches and turquoise waters dive into the calm lagoon for a snorkelling adventure with turtles and exotic marine life. Home to some rare and endemic species such as the giant tortoises and magpie robin observe on-going conservation projects and sample freshly produced produce from the island farm.
With only 23 cottages on Denis Island set within 375 acres you can rest assured a private and intimate experience awaits. Why not try relaxing on your own terrace and enjoy the spectacular views or embark on a complimentary kayak, snorkelling or nature tour for an unforgettable way to experience the Seychelles. The protected natural lagoon is perfect for safe swimming or why not enjoy diving and deep sea fishing.
Denis Island Essentials
- Transfer is 95kms from Mahe – 30min by light aircraft
- Luggage allowance: 15kgs in a soft bag
- Total rooms: 23 cottages
- Restaurants: 1 80% of the resort's food comes from the natural local farm produce
- Meal plan: Full board
- TV & internet access in library only
- Baby sitting services available on request