Nestled between Nice and Cannes, Beachcomber French Riviera Resort & Spa is set on a 13-hectare estate bathed in Côte D’Azur sunshine. The resort is part of the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy which is comprised of 34 tennis courts, a pro shop, high tech fitness room and a medical centre.
Enjoy weekend training camps at Beachcomber French Riviera and the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy which are adapted to every players profile. But there is more to the resort than just tennis. With two swimming pools, including one racket shaped, a 700-square metre spa where you can unwind and enjoy indulgent treatments and exquisite restaurants where you can tuck into delicious seasonal cuisine crafted by chef, Franckie Quenette. And the resort is the perfect base in which to explore the spectacular region.
Beachcomber French Riviera essentials:
- Transfer is 11 miles from Nice airport
- Rooms: 155 comfortable air-conditioned rooms
- WIFI: Complimentary in all rooms
- Restaurants: 2
- Meal Plan: Bed & Breakfast or Halfboard
- Spa Cinq Mondes
- Mouratoglou Tennis Academy
- 34 tennis courts of which 8 are covered
- 2 swimming pools