Available from 1 November 2022.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of: À la Carte at Blue Ginger, Mahiya, La Caravelle, Il Corallo, La Plage restaurants
- Buffets at L’Oasis restaurant
- Drinks: Unlimited selected drinks in all restaurants & bars (including Pool and Beach - selection of drinks only)
- A selection of imported wines
- A selection of local & imported spirits
- Selected Sparkling wine (by the glass)
- Snacks menu at L’Oasis Bar from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pancakes at L’Oasis from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beach: beverage service from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
- Breakfast: At L’Oasis & La Caravelle
- Lunch: At L’Oasis, La Plage and La Caravelle restaurants (subject to change as per F&B program).
- Mini-bar: local beer, soft drinks, water and snacks (replenished once daily).
- Tea and coffee in room (replenished once a day)
- One picnic basket (per person and per day)
- Water sports: water-skiing, windsurfing and sailing, kayak, pedal boat, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat, Aquagym as per the hotel schedule
- Land sports: tennis (rackets provided)
- Fitness Centre: body-building, aerobics, cardio
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 11
- Teens Club from 12 to 17 years old
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Entertainment: live music or DJ every night, folkloric dances, shows as per program.
- Experience - One Experience from the below selection included for a minimum stay of 7 nights or more (per guest as from 12 years per stay): a Spa Experience, a Diving Experience, a Golf Experience, a Wine Tasting Experience, a Cooking Experience
- Lobster nights, theme evenings and special dinners
- Prestige wines, Champagnes, spirits and drinks outside the selection
- Minibar: items excluded in the selection
- Cigars and cigarettes
- Room service (tray charge applicable, except for Villas)
- Telephone, e-mail and postal services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning
- Items from hotel boutiques
- Rentals of cars and bicycles
- Tennis balls
- Golf: Green fees, accessories and balls
- Private lessons (golf, tennis, sailing, water ski…)
- Spa treatments, hairdresser and beautician
- Deep-sea fishing, diving.
- Excursions (Beachcomber Sports & Nature, catamaran cruises…)
- Drinks at the bars as from 11 p.m.
This All-Inclusive package:
- Is available from the client's arrival until departure regardless of the official check-in and check-out times
- Is for personal consumption only
- Must be booked on the same meal plan during the stay
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non-consumed items
- Families, guests sharing rooms or travelling as a “party” must always be under the same package conditions, this also stands for children
- Guests are not allowed to offer their package’s advantages to a non AI guest. Should an AI guest wish to offer one of their package’s advantage (spa/ drinks/ meals,) to a non AI guest, this will be charged to his account at the public rate.
- Restaurants - The hotel reserves the right to close up to 3 restaurants per day throughout the year.
- Bars (closing hours) - L’Oasis Bar: 11 p.m. - La Caravelle Bar: 11 p.m.
- From 11 p.m. to 1. a.m. drinks will be served on request at L’Oasis Bar with supplement.
- The selection of beverages:
- Do not include the Exclusive Cellar list and 12 Years spirits and above). Please consult the list of included and excluded drinks for the A.I package at each outlet.
- Is all served by glass
- For A.I package’s items which are not available; best alternatives will be provided.
- 01 November 2022 to 31 October 2023
- Available in all suite categories including Villas
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber All Inclusive fact sheet - Download