With a superb range of accommodation categories designed specifically for families looking for extra space and activities for both kids and teens at the resort clubs, there really is something to keep all ages happy. Family suites are the perfect family getaway with spacious bedrooms and a private pool, or maybe you’d prefer your own villa? Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and with the option of two or three bedrooms, these family friendly villas have their own private pool, barbeque area and baby care amenities and really you can't get much better than that.
Finding ways to keep your children happy, entertained and safe on holiday can be a challenge but with spacious resort clubs, you can relax and enjoy the hotel activities and facilities at your own pace. The younger ones can play in the private kid’s pool and enjoy an extensive range of activities from water-skiing to watching spectacular fire shows. Meanwhile teens can avoid boredom, make new friends, enjoy snorkeling and unleashing their competitive side with tennis tournaments.
Family friendly facilities:
- Baby cot, bathtub and baby care products including shampoo and body lotion available within room.
- Bottle sterilizer and warmer, baby monitor, bed rail and toilet reduction seat available upon request.
- Babysitting service available at an extra charge.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-11 and teens club for ages 12-17 both with fun packed activities.
- Complimentary baby care facilities for infants 1-3 years on weekdays from 1pm to 4pm.
- Early dinners for families with kid friendly meals served at the hotel restaurants.
- Complimentary land and water based activities.
- Gourmet purees prepared by the chef upon request.
- Spacious family suites designed to accommodate two adults and three children.
- Luxurious family friendly villas with the choice between two or three bedrooms each with private garden and pool.
- Baby pram and high chair available at extra charge.
Kids Club Fact Sheet - Download
If you'd like to discuss more about a family holiday to Trou Aux Biches, please give our friendly travel experts a call or request a quote